America's Pastime in Arizona's Sunshine
Blue skies and warm sunshine await you in beautiful Arizona! Panoramic mountain vistas, stately giant saguaros, famous historic landmarks and wide open spaces offer picture-perfect postcard scenes of the Southwest.
- 3 Chicago Cubs Spring Training Games
- 5 nights at Embassy Suites Scottsdale
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West
- Arizona Opry Dinner Theater
- Phoenix Botanical Gardens
- Apache Trail, Canyon Lake Cruise
- Musical Instrument Museum
- Dinner at Rustler's Rooste
- Downtown Scottsdale
Flight to Phoenix, AZ. Arrive at Embassy Suites, Scottsdale for a five night stay. Complimentary Manager’s Cocktail Reception nightly. Dinner in area.
Breakfast. Go Cubs Go! Watch the Cub Spring Training Game. Dinner at Rustler’s Rooste. Enjoy live music, a country-style meal and beautiful overlook of the Phoenix-Scottsdale area.
Breakfast. Visit Musical Instrument Museum to travel the world of music on a guided tour. Journey through the Geographical Galleries featuring a variety of countries showcasing their unique musical cultures and fascinating instruments. Time to root, root, root for the Cubbies at the afternoon Spring Training Game.
Breakfast. Visit Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West, a national historic landmark and home of the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation and the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture. Explore Old Town Scottsdale. See your beloved Chicago Cubs play a Spring Training Game this
Breakfast. Scenic drive along the mountainous Apache Trail to Canyon Lake. Relaxing cruise aboard the Dolly Steamboat on beautiful Canyon Lake. View the wildlife & unforgettable vistas of the volcanic “welded Tuff” canyons & 1300 foot cliffs on Canyon Lake. Dinner & Show at the Arizona Opry.
Breakfast. Flight to Chicago.
THE AMERICAN CLASSIC DIFFERENCE:
What's Included in your tour?
- Free Home Pickup & Return
- Private Group Airline Check-In
- Round Trip Airfare & 1 Checked Bag
- 5 Nights Deluxe Hotel Accomodations
- 8 Meals: 5 Breakfasts and 3 Dinners
- Luggage Handling Throughout Tour
- All Tips & Taxes Included
- American Classic Tour Director
- Travel Guard Trip Insurance
READY TO JOIN US ON THIS AMERICAN CLASSIC TOUR?
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: $2998.00
SINGLE OCCUPANCY: $3798.00
$850.00 deposit per person with reservation. Final payment due 12/1/18. Optional Travel Insurance is already included in price shown above. Refund Policy: Cancellations prior to or on 12/1/18 receive a full refund less a $50 cancel fee. Cancellations after 12/1/18 with insurance purchased, refunds will be processed through Travel Guard Insurance. Cancellations after 12/1/18 without insurance purchased, there is no refund.