Cape Cod of the Midwest
3 Dates: October 3-5, 8-10, OR 10-12, 2018
SIGN UP TODAY TO RECEIVE $50 EARLY BIRD SPECIAL DISCOUNT!
OFFER EXPIRES ON 2/1/18
Door County is known as the "Cape Cod of the Midwest" due to its picturesque lakeside villages, extensive shoreline and rolling woodland. This tour features a two night stay at the beautiful Stone Harbor Resort on the Sturgeon Bay waterfront. A guided tour of Door County will highlight the charming communities of Sister Bay, Ephraim, Bailey's Harbor, Ellison Bay, Egg Harbor, Gills Rock, Fish Creek and Northport. Special visits will be made to Al Johnson's Swedish Restaurant, Bjorklünden Norwegian Chapel, Cave Point, Seaquist Farm Orchard, Door Peninsula Winery, Door County Maritime Museum, cruise on the sparkling waters of Sturgeon Bay and the legendary fish boil. Come see the colors of autumn on this 3-day getaway!
- Lunch at the Lighthouse Inn overlooking lake Michigan in Two Rivers, WI.
- Tour the Door Peninsula Winery and discover the art of wine making & sample/purchase wines.
- Check in to the Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay, WI for 2 nights. This beautiful resort is nestled on the waters of Door County’s scenic Sturgeon Bay. Amenities include: indoor & outdoor heated pools, sauna, hot tub, spa, exercise room & gift shop.
- Enjoy dinner at the Nightingale Supper Club.
- Breakfast at the popular Al Johnson’s Swedish Restaurant in Sister Bay where you’ll see “the goats on the roof.”
- All day guided tour of Door County. Take in the beauty of Sister Bay, Ephraim, Bailey’s Harbor, Ellison Bay, Egg Harbor, Gills Rock, Northport, the Norwegian Bjorklünden Chapel, the rocky ledges of Cave Point, Northport & more.
- Tour the orchards of Seaquist Farm & sample/purchase products.
- Free time in Fish Creek for lunch on own & shopping.
- Partake in a Door County tradition: a ﬁsh boil dinner at the Old Post Oﬃce in Ephraim.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Learn about Door County’s maritime history as you explore the Door County Maritime Museum. Also tour the John Purves tug docked here.
- Board the Door County Fireboat for a cruise of Sturgeon Bay.
- Enjoy lunch at the Log Den in Egg Harbor.
Simply put, everything.
- All taxes, tips (incl. driver escort) & luggage handling
- Services of an experienced American Classic tour director
- Travel Guard Trip Insurance: Trip cancellation & interruption, emergency medical & transportation & luggage insurance
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation
- 2 nights’ deluxe hotel accommodations
- 6 meals: 2 full breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- All attractions, sightseeing tours & admission charges
LET'S GET GOING
Your hotel rooms are reserved, your dinners are arranged, tip and tax are pre-paid, your trip is insured, your tickets to entertainment and attractions are purchased, your escort is ready,
all that is left.....IS YOU.
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: $1098.00 PER PERSON
SINGLE OCCUPANCY: $1259.00
To make a reservation call 800-666-0358 or email us at email@example.com. We hope you will join us on this world-class trip and join our amazing community of travelers. You'll love it, we guarantee it.