What is a Mystery Tour?
- The Mystery Tour is a 8-day themed tour where participants don’t know where they are going from one event to another.
- More planning goes into a mystery tour than any other tour!
- Not only are you visiting interesting places, but you’re doing so amidst a special theme complete with witty clues, giveaways, games, costumed tour directors, unique entertainment and festive activities. Simply, there is more high-spirited fun!
- This tour is of the first-class quality you’ve come to expect from & trust in American Classic Tours, Inc. Excellent dining, deluxe hotel accommodations, fascinating attractions, services of a professional American Classic tour director & all the added themed mystery extras make the Mystery Tour a great value!
Scenes From Our 2018 Fly Away Mystery Tour
Click the button below to see a full recap - our destination, what attractions we visited, what hotels we stayed at, and what restaurants we dined in - on our 2017 Fly Away Mystery Tour.
What if I have been to the destinations before?
- The Mystery Tour features unique destinations that even if you have been to the same areas, it is unlikely that you have been to the exact attractions as those used on this mystery tour. And, with the mystery theme, you’ll see it like never before!
How should I pack?
- Approximately two weeks prior to the tour’s departure, you will receive your trip letter informing you how to pack, what to prepare for, etc.
Where are we going?
- You won’t know where you are going, but the person of your choice will receive a hotel list for the tour. Get ready for the most creative, fun trip ever with your friends from American Classic Tours!
Why is the mystery tour scheduled during the winter months?
- After the holidays, boredom & cabin fever set in as we endure another long winter. By offering this spirited 7 day getaway, you have the opportunity to get out of the house, have fun and break up the cold winter months away from home.
- Round trip airfare on regularly scheduled flights
- Transportation to/from Chicago airport
- Luggage handling fee for one compliant bag per flight.
- Services of a professional America Classic Tour Director
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation
- 7 nights deluxe hotel accommodations
- 14 meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 6 dinners
- All taxes, gratuities, luggage handling
- All attractions, sightseeing tours & admission charges
- Travel Guard Trip Insurance: Trip cancellation & interruption, emergency medical & transportation & luggage insurance