May 10-12, 2018 I 3 Days
Tip toe through the tulips with us next spring! The Tulip Time Festival is an annual event in Holland, Michigan – the center of Dutch culture in America. From reserved seats see the Muziekparade featuring street scrubbers in Dutch costumes & wooden shoes, floats and bands. Enjoy a guided tour of Holland with its tulip-lined streets and authentic windmill. Marvel at the sight of acres and acres of blooming tulips at Veldheer Tulip Gardens-tulip bulbs available for purchase here. Witness artisans carving wooden shoes and creating Delftware. Be entertained at two shows to be announced. Join us to see the colors of spring in Holland!
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation
- 2 nights deluxe hotel accommodations
- 5 meals: 2 full breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- All taxes, gratuities (including driver & tour director) & luggage handling
- All attractions, sightseeing tours & admission charges
- Services of an experienced American Classic tour director
- Travel Guard Trip Insurance: Trip cancellation & interruption, emergency medical & transportation & luggage insurance
- Veldheer Tulip Gardens
- Deklomp Wooden Shoe & Delftware Factory
- Reserved upgraded seats at famous Muziekparade
- De Zwaan Dutch Windmill
- Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park
- Ford Presidential Museum
- Two Shows!
- Holland city tour with guide in Dutch costume
- Tour of historic Pillar Church in Holland
- Dutch Marktplaats
- Holland's Tulip Lanes
- Lunch in Saugatuck, Michigan.
- Visit the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum in Grand Rapids, MI to have an opportunity to participate in history, not just view it, while reviewing the highlights of the lives of President and Mrs. Ford. In addition to the permanent exhibits, a succession of temporary exhibits draw upon the rich holdings of the entire Presidential Libraries System, the Smithsonian Institution, the National Archives, and others.
- Arrive at Drury Hotel, Grand Rapids, Michigan for two nights.
- Enjoy a performance of New Odyssey, a high-energy festival favorite that is versatile, funny, novel, and family-oriented. Outstanding arrangements of almost every style are performed by three guys on 30 different musical instruments. With a unique combination of great music, audience participation, and sheer zaniness, mayhem can ensue at any moment! Prior to the show, enjoy an elegant dinner served at your table.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Guided tour of Holland, the center of Dutch culture in America. A local guide in Dutch costume highlights the tulip-lined city streets, historic churches, charming neighborhoods, bustling downtown & more.
- Tour the authentic De Zwaan Dutch Windmill, a 250 year old working windmill. Also view over 150,000 tulips on 36 acres of manicured gardens, dikes, canals and walking paths. Authentic Dutch food available for lunch here.
- Marvel at Veldheer Tulip Gardens with its acres of blooming tulips featuring a vast array of types and colors. Tulip bulbs for
- Visit De Klomp Wooden Shoe & Delftware Factory. See craftsmen carve wooden shoes on machines brought over from the
Netherlands, as well as artists molding, hand painting & glazing Delftware. Wooden shoes, Delftware & other imported Dutch products sold here.
- Dinner at Alpenrose Restaurant in Holland.
- Enjoy a performance of the 2018 Tulip Time Guest Performer - TBA.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Visit Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park in Spring bloom. View the gardens from the comfort of a narrated tram tour.
- Return to Holland, MI for the grande finale of the Tulip Time Festival - the Muziekparade which is one of Michigan’s largest and most spectacular parades.
- Free time before the parade to visit the Dutch Marktplaats at the Civic Center. Discover Dutch food, crafts, stage entertainment and more! Afterward enjoy viewing the parade from your reserved seating.
LET'S GET GOING
Your hotel rooms are reserved, your dinners are arranged, tip and tax are pre-paid, your trip is insured, your tickets to entertainment and attractions are purchased, your escort is ready,
all that is left.....IS YOU.
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: $998.00 PER PERSON
SINGLE OCCUPANCY: $1198.00
To make a reservation call 800-666-0358 or email us at email@example.com. We hope you will join us on this world-class trip and join our amazing community of travelers. You'll love it, we guarantee it.