Blue Waters and Blueberries
July 31 - August 2, 2018 - 3 Days
Set sail with us as we cross Lake Michigan on the S.S. Badger from Manitowoc, Wisconsin to Ludington, Michigan next summer. Highlights of this American Classic Tour include: Mac Woods Dune Buggy Ride over huge lakeshore dunes, Little Sable Point Lighthouse, DeGrandchamps Blueberry Farm, TreeMendous Fruit Farm, amazing Gilmore Car Museum, Cornwell’s Turkeyville USA Dinner Theater and more!
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the Lighthouse Inn overlooking Lake Michigan in Two Rivers, WI.
- Board the S.S. Badger Car Ferry for a 4-hour cruise across Lake Michigan from Manitowoc, WI to Ludington, MI. The 410 ft. long ship features amenities on board: passenger lounges, cocktail bar, restaurants, game room, museum, Badger Bingo, mini shops & movie room.
- Dinner at Jamesport Restaurant in Ludington, Michigan.
- Arrive at the Comfort Inn in Ludington, MI, for the evening.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Begin the day at Mac Woods Dune Rides to discover the dunes along the vast Lake Michigan scenic shoreline.
- Photo stop along the sand dunes to view the Little Sable Lighthouse.
- Visit the amazing Gilmore Car Museum on its beautiful 90 acre historic campus. View the incredible collection of 300 vintage automobiles, motorcycles and memories. It’s America’s signature collection!
- Arrive at the lovely, full-service Radisson Hotel, Kalamazoo, MI.
- Savor a mouth-watering meal of fresh turkey at Cornwell’s Turkeyville USA Dinner Th eater & see the professional production of the musical “Life Could be a Dream”. This story of a doo wop singing group trying to make it big will leave you laughing, singing & cheering
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Pick a pail full of blueberries at DeGrandchamps Blueberry Farm in South Haven, MI - Michigan’s largest blueberry U-Pick/Farm Market. The blueberries are easy to pick as they grow on bushes-no bending or reaching necessary, and the ﬁrst pail is on us!
- Tree-Mendous Fruit Farm in Eau Claire, MI for a picnic buﬀet lunch in a serene valley. Board the Folkswagon for a narrated tour of this 600 acre working farm. Fresh produce will be available for purchase. Head home with memories of these fun-ﬁlled summer days.
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation
- 2 nights deluxe hotel accommodations
- 6 meals: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 1 pail of blueberries
- All taxes, gratuities (including driver & tour director) & luggage handling
- All attractions, sightseeing tours & admission charges
- Services of an experienced American Classic tour director
- Travel Guard Trip Insurance: Trip cancellation & interruption, emergency medical & transportation & luggage insurance.
LET'S GET GOING
Your hotel rooms are reserved, your dinners are arranged, tip and tax are pre-paid, your trip is insured, your tickets to entertainment and attractions are purchased, your escort is ready,
all that is left.....IS YOU.
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: $998.00 PER PERSON
SINGLE OCCUPANCY: $1198.00
To make a reservation call 800-666-0358 or email us at email@example.com. We hope you will join us on this world-class trip and join our amazing community of travelers. You'll love it, we guarantee it.