A One-Of-A-Kind Look at Washington D.C.
April 13 - 18, 2018 - 6 Days
Discover our nation’s beautiful capital city during its most festive time of the year - The National Cherry Blossom Festival! Witness the pageantry of the season at the National Cherry Blossom Parade. A special feature of this year’s trip is a 5 night stay at the luxurious Gaylord National Resort located on the scenic Potomac River. The resort has a spectacular 19 story glass atrium with sweeping views of the Potomac. The atrium features meandering walkways lined with lush tropical plants, blooming flowers and water fountains. The resort theme is Americana so the architecture and furnishings reflect America’s heritage. Enjoy a guided tour of Washington D.C. Celebrate your patriot’s pride in Washington D.C. next spring!
- Round trip airfare on regularly scheduled flights
- Transportation to/from Chicago airport
- Airline luggage fee for 1 compliant bag per flight.
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation
- 5 nights deluxe resort accommodations
- 8 meals: 5 breakfasts, 3 dinners
- All taxes, gratuities (including driver & tour director) & luggage handling
- All attractions, sightseeing tours & admission charges
- Services of an experienced American Classic Tour Director
- Travel Guard Trip Insurance: Trip cancellation & interruption, emergency medical & transportation
& luggage insurance
- 5 Night Stay at Gaylord National Resort
- Ford's Theater
- Guided Tour of Washington DC
- The National Cherry Blossom Parade
- New Museum of the Bible
- "Nightlight Tour" of Washington DC Monuments
- The Smithsonian Museums
- A Dinner at the World Famous Filomena's Restaurant
- Mount Vernon - the home of George Washington
- Arlington National Cemetery
- The White House, Capitol Building and Supreme Court
- Drive by Washington Monument, National Cathedral, Embassy Row, Navy Memorial, Library of Congress , Women in Military Service Memorial & Union Station.
- Flight to Washington, DC.
- Visit the NEW Museum of the Bible, the most technologically advanced museum in the world providing an immersive & personalized experience to explore the history, narrative, and impact of the Bible.
- Arrive at the luxurious Gaylord National Resort on the Potomac River for 5 nights. The resort has a spectacular waterfront location with a stunning 19-story glass
atrium & sweeping views of the Potomac River. Located steps from National Harbor’s premier entertainment and shopping district.
- Dinner at McLoone’s at the National Harbor.
- Breakfast at resort.
- Discover our nation’s beautiful capital city on an all day guided tour of Washington D.C. with stops at the WWII, Korean, Vietnam, Iwo Jima, Lincoln & FDR Memorials. Drive by Jefferson Memorial, Capitol, White House, Washington Monument, National Cathedral, Embassy Row, Supreme Court, Navy Memorial, Library of Congress , Women in Military Service Memorial, Union Station & more.
- Dinner at Tony & Joe’s.
- Breakfast at resort. Grand Stand seating at the National Cherry Blossom Parade - an American tradition.
- Tour of historic Ford’s Theater.
- Evening free to enjoy resort restaurants &
- Breakfast at resort.
- Depart the National Gaylord Resort via boat and cruise the Potomac to Mount Vernon, home of our country’s first president, George Washington. A tram will meet you dockside and transport you up to the home for a guided tour.
- Dinner at Filomena’s in Georgetown.
- Breakfast at resort. Free day at the Smithsonian Campus including the Museum of American History, Natural History
Museum, Mall Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Castle, Freer Gallery of Art, Museum of the American Indian, Air & Space Museum & more.
- “Night Light” tour of the beautifully illuminated buildings & monuments of Washington D.C.
- Breakfast at resort. Visit Arlington National Cemetery - see the Changing of the Guard Ceremony, Kennedy Grave Sites, Challenger Memorial & more.
- Return flight to Chicago
A Luxurious 5 Night Stay at the Gaylord National Resort
(Photos Courtesy of The Gaylord National Resort)
Overlooking the peaceful Potomac River, the Gaylord National Resort is a perfect place to relax and unwind after a full day of sight-seeing. Refresh in the Gaylord's rejuvenating spa, marvel at the Gaylord's massive 19-story indoor atrium, and take a postcard-perfect picture of the capital from the Gaylord's Pose Rooftop Lounge.
Let's Get Going
Your plane ticket is purchased, your hotel rooms are reserved, your dinners are arranged, tip and tax are pre-paid, your trip is insured, your tickets to entertainment and attractions are purchased, your escort is ready,
all that is left.....IS YOU.
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: $3198.00 PER PERSON
SINGLE OCCUPANCY: $3998.00
To make a reservation call 800-666-0358 or email us at email@example.com. We hope you will join us on this world-class trip and join our amazing community of travelers. You'll love it, we guarantee it.