A Cultural Adventure in the Big Easy
New Orleans is one of the world's most fascinating cities. Steeped in a history of influences from Europe, the Caribbean, Africa and beyond, it's a brilliant mosaic of culture, food and music. Come down and experience one of America's most culturally and historically rich destinations with American Classic Tours and let us introduce you to all of New Orleans’ greatest charms.
- Round trip airfare on regularly scheduled flights
- Transportation to/from Chicago airport
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation
- 4 nights deluxe hotel accommodations
- 7 meals: 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners, 1 coffee & beignets
- All taxes, gratuities (including driver & tour director) & luggage handling & airline luggage fees for 1 compliant bag.
- All attractions, sightseeing tours & admission charges
- Services of an experienced American Classic tour director
- Travel Guard Trip Insurance: Trip cancellation & interruption, emergency medical & transportation & luggage insurance
- Royal Carriage Tour of the French Quarter
- Dinner Cruise aboard the SS Natchez
- Guided tour of New Orleans
- Mardi Gras World
- Honey Island Swamp Tour
- Café au lait & beignets at famous Café du Monde
- New Orleans School of Cooking
- Dinner at the Court of Two Sisters
- Tour of Housmas House Sugar Plantation
- World War II National Museum
- Dinner at Cafe Giovanni
- Regularly scheduled flight from Chicago to New Orleans.
- Arrive at the elegant Hotel Monteleone, in the heart of the French Quarter for a 4 night stay.
- Royal Carriage tour of French Quarter.
- Treat your taste buds at Cafe Giovanni in the French Quarter.
- Full breakfast at the hotel.
- Morning guided tour of New Orleans which includes the central business district, Jackson Square, above ground cemetaries, warehouse district, Bayou St. John, garden district, famous French Quarter, architecture & more!
- Free afternoon to enjoy the French Quarter.
- See New Orleans while you enjoy dinner & jazz entertainment tonight aboard the S.S. Natchez - an authentic stearnwheeler cruising the Mississippi river.
- Full breakfast at hotel.
- Behind the scenes of that famous parade at Mardi Gras World. Watch artists of Blaine Kern Studios—world-renowned masters of Carnival sculpture and float building—at work in their shops, weaving spells of wonder. Walk among towering figures of fantasy, marvel at the skill and technology that animate megafloats and acquire an insider’s appreciation of the history and traditions of Carnival.
- Honey Island Swamp Tour - narrated cruise to see cypress, gators & more!
- Dinner at famous Court of Two Sisters.
- Enjoy a New Orleans tradition, café au lait & beignets at famous Café du Monde.
- Welcome to the fun, food and folklore of the New Orleans School of Cooking. Creole & Cajun experts will teach New Orleans specialties & season them with history, tall tales and trivia. After the demonstration enjoy lunch they have prepared. Take home the recipes!
- Guided tour of the historic Housmas House Sugar Plantation.
- Full breakfast at hotel.
- Visit the World War II National Museum located in New Orleans.
- Regularly scheduled flight home.
Lodge in Luxury
A 4-Night stay at the hotel monteleone
"It’s been said that the French Quarter begins in the lobby of Hotel Monteleone. This venerable New Orleans hotel sits majestically at the foot of Royal Street and offers valet parking with two garages. Our guests have the best point of departure for all things New Orleans.
Step outside this historic French Quarter hotel to discover shop after shop of fabulous European antiques, estate jewelry, oriental rugs, and art and antiquities from around the world. Quaint New Orleans restaurants and specialty shops line the French Quarter streets. Enjoy New Orleans tourist attractions just steps from our New Orleans hotel, including Jackson Square, Bourbon Street, the French Market, and the Riverwalk, where you can watch the steamboats along the Mississippi River."
--Courtesy of the Hotel Monteleone
LET'S GET GOING
Your plane ticket is purchased, your hotel rooms are reserved, your dinners are arranged, tip and tax are pre-paid, your trip is insured, your tickets to entertainment and attractions are purchased, your escort is ready,
all that is left.....IS YOU.
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: $2698.00 PER PERSON
SINGLE OCCUPANCY: $3129.00
To make a reservation call 800-666-0358 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you will join us on this world-class trip and join our amazing community of travelers. You'll love it, we guarantee it.