September 14 - 19, 2018 - 6 Days
Oklahoma – a land of no boundaries. Pull on your boots and venture into the Cowboy Culture of Oklahoma at Prairie Song Western Town, National Stockyards & live Cattle Auction, Langston’s Western Store & the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum. Discover a region rich with oil fields creating boomtowns and oil barons. In Bartlesville learn about Frank Phillips of Phillips Petroleum with a visit to the Phillips Petroleum Museum & the first commercial oil well in Oklahoma - the Nellie Johnstone. Venture into remote terrain at Phillips’ rustic country retreat and wildlife preserve called Woolaroc.
- Round trip airfare on regularly scheduled flights
- Transportation to/from Chicago airport
- Luggage handling fee for one compliant bag per flight.
- Services of a professional American Classic Tour Director
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation
- 5 nights deluxe hotel accommodations
- 10 meals: 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 4 dinners
- All taxes, gratuities, luggage handling
- All attractions, sightseeing tours & admission charges
- Travel Guard Trip Insurance: Trip cancellation & interruption, emergency medical & transportation & luggage insurance.
- Will Rogers Memorial & Museum
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Price Tower
- Phillips Petroleum Museum
- Woolaroc Wildlife Preserve & Museum
- Food Network TV Star Ree Drummond's Mercantile
- Oklahoma City National Memorial
- Live Cattle Auction at the National Stockyards
- Guided Tour of Oklhoma City
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum
- Chickasaw Cultural Center
- Bricktown Canal Cruise
- NOAA - National Severe Storms Laboratory
Flight to Oklahoma City, OK. Arrive at Doubletree Hotel, Tulsa, two nights. Dinner in area.
Breakfast at the hotel. Will Rogers Memorial & Museum in Claremore, OK. Guided tour of Bartlesville highlighting Frank Lloyd Wright Price Tower & the Nellie Johnstone - first oil well of Oklahoma. Visit Phillips Petroleum Museum. Dinner & entertainment at Prairie Song reminiscent of an Old West town located on a ranch with roaming longhorn cattle.
Breakfast at the hotel. Travel the Osage Nation. Visit Woolaroc & Wildlife Preserve a 3,700 acre home to more than 30 varieties of native and exotic animals and birds. See Woolaroc Lodge - country home of Frank and Jane Phillips. Explore Woolaroc Museum featuring one of the world’s most unique collections of Western art and artifacts. Arrive in Pawhuska, OK to visit the Merchantile, dream project of Food Network Star, Ree Drummond, also known as the Pioneer Woman. Arrive at Hampton Inn Bricktown, Oklahoma City, 3 nights. Dinner in area. View the night illumination of the Oklahoma City National Memorial.
Breakfast at the hotel. National Stockyards and live Cattle Auction. Free time in Stockyard City at Langston’s Western Store. Guided tour of Oklahoma City. National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum with lunch. Bricktown Canal Cruise. Explore Bricktown.
Breakfast athe hotel. NOAA - National Severe Storms Laboratory & National Weather Service Forecast Office in Norman. Visit Chickasaw Cultural Center of Sulphur, Oklahoma. This center incorporates nature, history, heritage and life ways to tell the ongoing story of the Chickasaw people. Return to the hotel. Dinner in area.
Breakfast. Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum. Flight to Chicago.
LET'S GET GOING
Your hotel rooms are reserved, your dinners are arranged, tip and tax are pre-paid, your trip is insured, your tickets to entertainment and attractions are purchased, your escort is ready,
all that is left.....IS YOU.
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: $2598.00 PER PERSON
SINGLE OCCUPANCY: $2998.00
To make a reservation call 800-666-0358 or email us at email@example.com. We hope you will join us on this world-class trip and join our amazing community of travelers. You'll love it, we guarantee it.