Spanish Colonial Florida
February 24 - March 1, 2019
EARLY booking SPECIAL: SIGN UP BY july 1ST, 2018 TO SAVE $100
St. Augustine, Florida is a treasure trove of Spanish Colonial history. The carefully preserved historic district features quaint brick streets, Spanish influenced architecture with red-tiled rooftops and towers, the classic Bridge of Lions, charming St. George Street, and magnificent churches all amidst stately palm trees and majestic oaks. Explore the Lightner Museum housed in the former Alcazar Hotel built in 1888 by Henry Flagler and home to one of the best collections of fine and decorative 19th century art in the country.
- 5 Night Stay at the Oceanfront Embassy Suites in St. Augustine
- Guided Tour of Old Town St. Augustine
- Visit the Fountain of Youth
- Charming, Historic St. Georges Street
- Historic Castillo de San Marcos Spanish Colonial Fort National Monument
- Lightner Museum of 19th Century Art
- Scenic Cruise along St. Augustine Waterfront
- Dinner & Show at Alhambra Dinner Theatre
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm & Zoological Park
- St. Augustine Lighthouse and Maritime Museum
- Marineland Dolphin Adventure.
Flight to Florida. Arrive at brand new Embassy Suites Oceanfront Resort, St. Augustine for 5-night stay. During our extended stay, see the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean, relax on the beach, and enjoy the resort’s many fine amenities. Complimentary cocktail reception. Welcome Dinner at the hotel.
Breakfast. Guided trolley tour of Old Town St. Augustine, including Flagler College, Flagler Memorial Presbyterian Church, the Cathedral Basilica, and more. Visit the Fountain Youth. Free time at historic St. George Street. Complimentary cocktail reception. Dinner at Spanish-inspired Colombia Restaurant.
Breakfast. Explore the Historic Castillo de San Marcos Spanish Colonial Fort National Monument. Lightner Museum and its fine collection of 19th century art. Free afternoon to enjoy the resort and beach. Scenic cruise along St. Augustine waterfront. Complimentary cocktail reception. Dinner.
Breakfast. Free day to enjoy Florida sunshine, the beach, hotel amenities, and explore St. Augustine. Complimentary shuttle service provided. This evening enjoy Alhambra Dinner Theater in Jacksonville, Florida.
Breakfast. St. Augustine Alligator Farm and Zoological Park. St. Augustine Lighthouse and Maritime Museum. Marineland Dolphin Adventure. Complimentary cocktail reception. Dinner in area.
Breakfast. Flight to Chicago.
- FREE HOME PICKUP & RETURN.
- Private group airline check-in.
- Round trip airfare & 1 compliant bag.
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation.
- 5 nights luxurious hotel accommodations at Embassy Suites Oceanfront.
- All attractions, tours, and admissions.
- 10 meals: 5 breakfasts and 5 dinners.
- All taxes, tips (incl. driver & tour director).
- Luggage handling.
- Services of a professional American Classic Tour Director.
- Optional Travel Guard trip insurance (already included in price below).
- Insurance Rates: Double $202; Single $235.
LET'S GET GOING
Your plane ticket is purchased, your hotel rooms are reserved, your dinners are arranged, tip and tax are pre-paid, your trip is insured, your tickets to entertainment and attractions are purchased, your escort is ready,
all that is left.....IS YOU.
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: $2998.00
SINGLE OCCUPANCY: $3498.00
To make a reservation call 800-666-0358 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you will join us on this world-class trip and join our amazing community of travelers. You'll love it, we guarantee it.
$850.00 deposit per person with reservation. Final payment due 11/16/18. Optional Travel Insurance is already included in price shown above. Refund Policy: Cancellations prior to or on 11/16/18 receive a full refund less a $50 cancel fee. Cancellations after 11/16/18 with insurance purchased, refunds will be processed through Travel Guard Insurance. Cancellations after 11/16/18 without insurance purchased, there is no refund.