America's Oldest City (Established 1517)
EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT: SIGN UP BY JULY 1ST FOR $100 OFF
St. Augustine, Florida is a treasure trove of Spanish Colonial history. The carefully preserved historic district features quaint brick streets, Spanish influenced architecture with red-tiled rooftops and towers, the classic Bridge of Lions, charming St. George Street, and magnificent churches all amidst stately palm trees and majestic oaks. Explore the Lightner Museum housed in the former Alcazar Hotel built in 1888 by Henry Flagler and home to one of the best collections of fine and decorative 19th century art in the country.
- 5 Nights at Embassy Suites Oceanfront
- Guided Tour Old Town St. Augustine
- Visit the Fountain of Youth
- Historic St. Georges Street
- Castillo De San Marcos Colonial Fort
- Lightner Museum of 19th Century Art
- St. Augustine Waterfront Cruise
- Dinner & Show at Alhambra Dinner Theater
- Alligator Farm & Zoological Park
- St. Augustine Lighthouse
- St. Augustine Maritime Museum
- Marineland Dolphin Adventure
Flight to Florida. Arrive at brand new Embassy Suites Oceanfront Resort, St. Augustine for 5-night stay. During our extended stay, see the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean, relax on the beach, and enjoy the resort’s many fine amenities. Complimentary cocktail reception. Welcome Dinner at the hotel.
Breakfast. Guided trolley tour of Old Town St. Augustine, including Flagler College, Flagler Memorial Presbyterian Church, the Cathedral Basilica, and more. Visit the Fountain Youth. Free time at historic St. George Street. Complimentary cocktail reception. Dinner at Spanish-inspired Colombia Restaurant.
Breakfast. Explore the Historic Castillo de San Marcos Spanish Colonial Fort National Monument. Lightner Museum and its fine collection of 19th century art. Free afternoon to enjoy the resort and beach. Scenic cruise along St. Augustine waterfront. Complimentary cocktail reception. Dinner.
Breakfast. Free day to enjoy Florida sunshine, the beach, hotel amenities, and explore St. Augustine. Complimentary shuttle service provided. This evening enjoy Alhambra Dinner Theater in Jacksonville, Florida.
Breakfast. St. Augustine Alligator Farm and Zoological Park. St. Augustine Lighthouse and Maritime Museum. Marineland Dolphin Adventure. Complimentary cocktail reception. Dinner in area.
Breakfast. Flight to Chicago.
THE AMERICAN CLASSIC DIFFERENCE:
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR?
- Free Home Pickup & Return
- Private Group Airline Check-In
- Round Trip Airfare & 1 Checked Bag
- Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- 6 Nights Deluxe Hotel Accommodations
- 10 Meals: 5 Breakfasts & 5 Dinners
- All Attractions, Tours, Admissions
- Luggage Handling Throughout Tour
- All Tips & Taxes Included
- American Classic Tour Director
- Travel Guard Trip Insurance
READY TO JOIN US ON THIS AMERICAN CLASSIC TOUR?
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: $2998.00
SINGLE OCCUPANCY: $3498.00
$850.00 deposit per person with reservation. Final payment due 11/16/18. Optional Travel Insurance is already included in price shown above. Refund Policy: Cancellations prior to or on 11/16/18 receive a full refund less a $50 cancel fee. Cancellations after 11/16/18 with insurance purchased, refunds will be processed through Travel Guard Insurance. Cancellations after 11/16/18 without insurance purchased, there is no refund.