It's Bigger, It's Better, It's Texas
“The stars at night - are big and bright - deep in the heart of Texas!” From the beautiful Gulf Coast of Galveston to the Spanish charm of San Antonio to the cowboy heritage of Fort Worth and Dallas, the stars are shining bright on this spectacular trip to the Lone Star State. Be pampered at three wonderful hotels: Doubletree of Galveston, Omni La Mansion Del Rio of San Antonio and the Gaylord Texan near Dallas. Join us next spring when the bluebonnets are in bloom deep in the Heart of Texas!
- Round trip airfare on regularly scheduled flights
- Transportation to/from Chicago airport
- Luggage fee for 1 compliant bag on all flights.
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation
- 6 nights deluxe hotel accommodations
- 10 meals: 6 full breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- All taxes, gratuities (including driver & tour director) & luggage handling
- All attractions, sightseeing tours & admission charges
- Services of an experienced American Classic tour director
- Travel Guard Trip Insurance: Trip cancellation & interruption, emergency medical & transportation luggage insurance
- Ocean Star Oil Rig
- NASA Johnson Space Center of Houston
- San Antonio’s Riverwalk & Cruise
- The Alamo
- “Austin Ducks”
- Dr. Pepper Museum
- George W. Bush Presidential Museum
- Kennedy 6th Floor Museum
- Southfork Ranch from TV’s Dallas Show
- Fort Worth Cattle Drive
- Pawnee Bill’s Rodeo Show
- Flight to Houston, Texas.
- Arrive in Galveston on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig & Museum
- Check in to Doubletree hotel in Galveston for two nights.
- Dinner in area.
- Discover Galveston Island on a guided tour.
- Tour opulant Moody Mansion ca 1895.
- Free afternoon to enjoy Galveston and the coast.
- Dinner in area.
- Tram tour of NASA’s Johnson Space Center.
- Arrive in historic San Antonio.
- Check in to Omni La Mansion Del Rio Hotel, San Antonio perfectly located on the River Walk for 2 nights.
- Explore the lush foliage, outdoor cafes, bridges & shops of the famous River Walk.
- San Antonio Mission.
- IMAX movie Alamo: The Price of Freedom
- Visit the historic Alamo.
- Enjoy a narrated boat cruise on the River Walk at leisure.
- Dinner at the colorful Mi Tierra Restaurant
- See the capital city of Texas aboard the Austin Ducks.
- Tour the Dr. Pepper Museum, Waco, then drive by the Magnolia Store & Silos as seen on HGTV’s Fixer Upper.
- Check in to the Texas-themed Gaylord Texan Hotel, Grapevine for two nights. Enjoy first class accommodations & Southern hospitality.
- Free evening to explore the hotel.
- Visit the George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum, Dallas.
- Saddle up and head out to Southfork Ranch, filming site of the hit TV show Dallas.
- Chuckwagon-style lunch at Southfork Ranch.
- Mosey over to Fort Worth Stockyards for the famous Longhorn Cattle Drive.
- Pawnee Bill’s Western Show of cowboys roping, trick riding, & sharp shooting.
- Guided tour of Dallas: Pioneer Plaza Sculptures, Dallas Farmer’s Market, Dealy Plaza Sixth Floor Museum & the Grassy Knoll.
- Flight to Chicago.
Lodge in Luxury
Delight in the wonderful beach-side view of the Gulf of Mexico from the DoubleTree Galveston. Located on Seawall Boulevard on the Island of Galveston, this warm, accommodating hotel offers a unique look at the Longhorn State.
Omni La Maison de Rio
Located on the banks of the lovely River Walk, this hotel is in the heart of downtown San Antonio. The Omni La Maison del Rio provides a perfect setting for a visitor to take in the most exciting attractions that San Antonio has to offer.
No place better lives up to the Texas's reputation of "bigger & better," than the Gaylord Texan. Home to 4.5 acres of elegant indoor gardens, first-class restaurants, upscale shops, and beautiful overlooks of Grapevine Lake, the Gaylord Texan is a great way to experience Texas.
Let's Get Going
Your plane ticket is purchased, your hotel rooms are reserved, your dinners are arranged, tip and tax are pre-paid, your trip is insured, your tickets to entertainment and attractions are purchased, your escort is ready,
all that is left.....IS YOU.
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: $3498.00 PER PERSON
SINGLE OCCUPANCY: $4249.00
To make a reservation call 800-666-0358 or email us at email@example.com. We hope you will join us on this world-class trip and join our amazing community of travelers. You'll love it, we guarantee it.